Sunday, April 26, 2009

An hour in the life of Owen...

My entire life, I have been told that you can read me like a book. Apparently, I am quite expressive ;-) and don't have to even say what I am thinking most of the time. I think Owen might have inherited that same trait....see what you think...

All of these photos were taken within a one hour time span. See if you can guess the thought/action/activity... My best guess* is below each photo. Enjoy!

(*)Obviously, when it comes to what he is thinking...I am going out on limb here and guessing that since I am his mama and have learned to read him and was watching the boy in action when the photos were taken that I know his thoughts. I could, however, be wrong. Maybe he will correct me in 10 years or so, when he is reading this post from whatever form of Internet we have then...will this be archived somewhere for him to find? Who knows....

Back to the game...

Photo #1.

1. "I am ready to go outside and Mama isn't moving fast enough...even more frustrating? She has that darn camera in her hand."

Photo #2.

2. Watching the ball roll under the couch and wondering when it will stop and if Mama or Daddy Q will help him get it back.
Photo #3.

3. Clucking his tongue...this photo was snapped "mid-cluck". {I had to look up how to spell tongue...tricky, that word!}
Photo #4.
4. Calling Bubba...frustrated that Bubba (fka Tobie) isn't responding ;-)
Photo #5.

5. He was walking 'round and 'round the coffee table...then, an idea struck him, he smiled, and ran off....
Photo #6.

6. Bracing for a big lick from Bubba {ahem} Tobie.
Photo #7.

7. Just enjoying the feel of the water on his little hand...
Photo #8.

8. I have been trying to get Owen to blow on dandelions...here, he is blowing on a stick (hard to see because of the collar on his shirt)...just a plain, stick...nothing really to blow here...hum.
Photo #9.

"Mama just told me not to throw this rock. The last time I threw a rock, I landed my sweet little self in a time out. Should I throw it or should I not?"
Photo #10.
10. Yay!!! A lift from Daddy Q so I can make a "Gooooaaaaalllll". The thrill of accomplishment is sa-weet!
And that, blog readers, was an hour in the life of Owen.

0 comments: