Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm just sittin' out here watching airplanes...

At Miss Mimi's, Owen and Mimi look for airplanes in the air when he hears them, spot them, and then wave bye-bye to them. Most of the time, she picks him up to wave....so, most of the time with me, he wants me to pick him up so he can wave.


Today, we heard lots and lots of planes. So, Owen and I went outside to enjoy the nice afternoon weather and search for planes. He even took his toy airplane with him ;-)

Oh...what's that? Its a bird, its a plane, it a {oh, we already said it....its a plane}...
Yay!!! Clap, clap, clap!!
Fun stuff!
On a side note, Owen got mistaken for an Aggie Football player once and a Corps of Cadets member another time today ;-) I suppose the short hair and the sweatshirt {+17 years}...makes him look like he was plucked from Aggieland... here's hoping! ;-)

0 comments: