Sunday, April 5, 2009

Punkadoo is fifteen months old...

I know I say this every month, but, its true...I can't believe another month has passed and that my baby boy is fifteen months old.
He is getting to be such a big boy and quite a little helper. He loves to help in the kitchen, with the laundry, and {we found out yesterday} with the gardening. I think gardening is his favorite because it is outside.
Last week I was hiring him out as a kitchen assistant. But, if you are in search for additional yard work assistance...you should consider Owen for that, too. If you don't want the blooms on your pretty flowers that you are planting, then call Owen over, he can take care of that--he will meticulously pluck them off and, appropriately, ohh and ahh at them. If you want to reach for your shovel only to find it about 7 feet or so from where you set {think of getting a bit more exercise than you otherwise would}, call our little man over...he takes care of that, too! If you need a little munchkin to taste the dirt before you surround your plants with it--then, Owen is your guy--he loves eating dirt!!
But, then again, he is also the one to call if you need someone to stack the empty containers while you toss them and keep going, carry bits of trash to the back where the bin is when your hands are full, offer smiles and giggles of encouragement, and give you sweet hugs while you work. What a fun little helper he really is!!!
I have to share is his first masterpiece! Owen is really liking sitting at his table. This morning, while he was sitting up there, I pulled out the markers and paper for him. Here you have it...Owen's very first scribble!

1 comments:

Rob and Leah said...

I love the spiky hair and the first piece of art! Happy 15 months!