Friday, May 29, 2009

Owen LOVED SoccerTots this time...

First of all...a big shout out to Cathy of the Tenner Trio (Abby's Blog) for picking up my camera that I left at SoccerTots and delivering it to my house TWICE...thank you, thank you, thank you! I would have missed it if you hadn't intercepted the coach--she was going to keep it a week! Thank goodness Cathy knew I would go crazy without my camera for SEVEN WHOLE days!!! And, another shout out to Cathy's mom and my dad for tracking me down to tell me my camera was safe and sound ;-)

Now...onto the SoccerTots pics that you get to see thanks to Cathy! We got there early yesterday, and the building wasn't opened. We have quite a drive over there, so Owen was ready to get out of his car seat. I told him we could walk around, and wait for the door to be opened. He went right up there and knocked! He kept knocking until the guy working there showed up and let him in. Hilarious!!!!

Once indoors, he was in soccer heaven. He had the whole field, the goals, and all of the balls to his own little self!!

Run, run, run, Owen!!! This little man pounds the ball! He runs up to it and kicks the fire out of it! It is so fun to watch!
One of his two favorite activities was bouncing the balloons in the air with his hands and kicking them with his feet.
Fun times!

He also liked kicking the goal at the very end....and, of course, getting the soccer ball stamp on his hand. For the rest of the day, everywhere we went, Owen showed anyone who would listen the "ball" on his hand. Yay! I am glad he liked it so much this time!!!

0 comments: