Thursday, May 7, 2009

We got to see Baby Q2 today....

When Owen (fka Baby Q) was 30 weeks gestation, I went to Stork Vision to have a 3D sonogram. So, of course, I had to do the same thing with Q2. What an amazing experience it is to watch your baby in action. I got to spend 30 minutes with Q2, watching in awe as he/she yawned, opened his/her eyes, and dodged the "camera". This first pic is what we saw for about 27 of the 20 minutes! Hands, feet, and the umbilical cord were blocking Q2's sweet face most of the time. After switching sides, sitting up, laying back down, etc....

We saw Q2's face and what a sweet little face it is!!!

Look at those lips! Wow!!! I am jealous!!!

I am more excited than ever to meet Q2. I cannot wait to find out if Baby is a girl or boy. Gerard looks at the pics and says, hands down, boy. Megan (Parker's Mom), says that pic with the lips pursed is totally saying, "Mom, I have to have those shoes"--so, ... girl. Watching the baby for a while, I was thinking girl. But, then all of a sudden, I saw Owen clear as day in that face, and thought, boy!!
Baby Q2, I cannot wait to meet you!!

0 comments: