Wednesday, October 7, 2009

"Conversations" I Overheard Today

Liam: {starting to cry in the swing}
Owen: {stops the swing and looks Liam straight in the eye} "You okay?"
Liam: {still kinda fussing}
Owen: "You okay, Babis?" btw...owen is calling me "momis"
Liam: {stops fussing and smiles}
Owen: {starts to play with Liam's feet and sings} **I often sing wheels on the bus and move Liam's legs in circles...Owen is kind of doing this
Liam: {really smiling now.}
Owen: {plays 'this little piggy' with Liam's toes}
Me: "Owen, you think Liam wants some milk?"
Owen: "Mmm... Babis okay."

Liam: {sneezes}
Owen: {Blet-chu Babis}

Liam: {in bumbo chair facing Elmo}

Owen: {looking Liam in the eye...} "Babis. See Melmo?"


I love my boys ... both of 'em ... so, so much!!!

And, a random video for my family that loves both Owen AND Dancing with the Stars. When Loius, the snowboarder was dancing (gosh, he is cute by the way), Owen was really working at mimicking him. I tried to get it on video, but he wouldn't perform like he was before. Just a little twirl and shake of the booty.

0 comments: