Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Just Some Random Stuff...

Liam is doing so much these days!!! He has started grabbing toys to explore them, he has found his hands and puts his fist in his mouth whenever he starts to get upset, and he has started kicking toys. The coolest thing he does, is that he can pull himself up from laying down to standing if I hold his hands and help guide him that way. He stands up for quite a while and just checks everything out.

concentrating on kicking the toy...
Owen likes Liam standing. He kicks the ball to him and then I help Liam kick it back (any of you who did Gymboree Play and Music Level II know what I'm talking about ;0). Owen also likes to have Liam jump with him. He thinks it is hilarious when I move Liam up and down while Owen is jumping. I have a feeling my house is going to get crazier and crazier. What do you think.

post-kick...he giggles while the rattle moves back and forth...

This morning before Owen went to school, he wanted to hold Liam. I snapped a few photos. I have a series of 10 or so and in at least 80% of them, they have matching expressions. Here is a sample. I think this is so funny...they really do look similar to me here.
really...the camera again, lady?
we're way too cool for this.

just hit us with your best flash.
Owen with the jack o lantern he picked for us to carve. Its in the garage and he says "bye, bye ack o turn" each time we leave the house.
Speaking of saying bye...the other day Owen was having Keebler Club Crackers and peanut butter for snack. He asked me who was on the back of the Keebler box. "Jerry Rice" I told him. He kept looking over at Jerry Rice and eating his crackers. After snack, I cleaned Owen's face and got him out of his chair. He looked back at the box and said "bye, bye Jerry Rice." I almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard.
Owen got a new bicycle today. I have honestly never seen his face light up over a new toy like he did this. He has been obsessed with bikes and trikes ever since we got "Springtime Fun Elmo's World." Wow. He was so excited!! Hopefully he will ride it for a bit at the bike a thon on Thursday for his school ;-) If not, he can hop in someone else's wagon.
That's all I have for now.

0 comments: