Friday, October 30, 2009

Our Babies' Scale Photos

My Sweet Baby Liam David's 4 month scale photo.

Little man is right about the same weight as what I measured for the three month scale photo--all that vomiting did him in this month. The Doc's official stats are:

13 pounds 12.5 ounces (29th %)
25 inches (54th %)
I sure hope I can grow some chub on this boy in the next month!!!
Owen was really interested in what Liam and I were doing. I asked him if he wanted to have his picture made on the scale. He seemed interested. I tried to put him on and he said "no, mommy" and then proceeded to place the car he was playing with on the scale. Next thing I knew...he sat right down next to it for the picture. So....here's the scale photo for Owen's baby.
Does that make you laugh out loud, too?

0 comments: