Tuesday, October 5, 2010

All work and no play....

We took a trip out to our land this weekend... Its nice not to have to run the A/C in the RV all day long! The weather couldn't have been more perfect! Since it was so nice, everybody (well...except for me) worked pretty hard!
Owen and Liam helped Grammie pick up limbs along the road and take them to the burn pile. Owen was filling and pushing his wheel barrow, while Liam let Grammie and Owen fill the wagon for Liam to pull (or, errr, ride in after Grammie emptied it). It was great fun.

See?

This wheel barrow and tool set might have been the best $20 I've spent in a while...
Lest you think we just make the boys work all day without breaks for play...
I thought I would throw in some play pictures!
Pa built a "playground" (that's what Owen calls it) for the boys to have out there and the LOVE it!
The climbing wall is a little steep and the slide a little on the fast side for Liam right now....but, have no fear, Pa doesn't let the little guy miss out. No sirree. Pa climbs right on up that wall with little man so he can play, too. I bet the next time we go out there, Liam will be able to do it himself...he grows like that ;-)
Aren't they too darn cute for words?
The boys hangin' in the fort with Pa!
Owen had a blast riding in the Jeep this weekend. We put some all-terrain tires on it a few months ago. This was the first weekend we had it out there. Owen is ready to drive it...only 13 more years little buddy. Then, maybe, mama will let you boys have it as your first car. We'll see. That Jeep was my first baby, after all....
Grammie and Liam hopped in for a ride, too.
I love this picture of Owen and me.
Yay for fall!!! If only I wasn't so pregnant that sleeping in the RV might actually be restful sleep, then I would really be looking forward to our next trip out there. Even still...it will be tons of fun!

0 comments: