Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010: The Tractor Drivers

So...Owen wanted to be a tractor for Halloween. I didn't think I could really get him to wear a cardboard box contraption...so, I set out to make the boys "tractor drivers"...... and turned their wagon into a John Deere. Ha!

Owen LOVED it. Liam enjoyed riding in the wagon and was okay with the "costume" once he got used to the boots (it took a few wears during October to get him to keep them on and walk in them).
In the end, they looked pretty darn cute, if I do say so myself ;-) What's even better, is that they get to wear the clothes any time they want...its my first venture into practicality.
Owen and Liam hosted their 2nd Annual Halloween Party tonight. Here they are with all of their friends: Emma, Parker, Austin, Brooke, Evan, Noble, Daniel, Chloe, Caitlyn, and Noah.
Time for Trick or Treating.
Daddy Q pulled them both in the wagon for a few houses. Then, just Owen. Then, Mr. John was pulling an empty wagon for us. So....the tractor got garaged and we just walked and/or rode with friends.
But, it was fun while it lasted.

An action shot of a few of our kids trick or treating....
What a fun night!

0 comments: