Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Go Texan! Day

Liam's preschool had Go Texan! Day today! The kids all dress "Texan" and then attend a fair, where there are games, photo boothes, tattoo boothes, and a corral full of rocking and bouncing horses!

I volunteered to work a both...so, we both donned our boots today. Liam wasn't too excited about taking a photo with me, but thought I would post us anyway!
Peeking in on my little farmer in his class room after I dropped him off.

Liam's class walking into the fair.
I worked the "Lasso the Pumpkin" booth. Liam and a few of his classmates are taking their turns lassoing the pumpkins with hula hoops. Guess who stayed and played with me for the entire time his class was at the fair ;-)
He got really, really good at lassoing pumpkins!
High Five, Little Buddy!!

0 comments: