Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bathtime with Baby O

Baby O has always loved bathtime. Some nights he stays in and plays for ages--other nights, he wants out after about...oh...15 seconds. He has so many things to do now... I snapped a few photos of the little dude during bathtime tonight to remember what it is like TODAY, knowing that soon it is sure to be different...

We get him undressed in his room and then he scurries off to the bathroom where he can hear the tub filling...

Pulls up onto the side for me to let him in...
When its over, we dry off. He hates this bit, but loves to see himself in the mirror. Mirror-Baby O gets us through the drying off part.Then, he scurries off to find Tobie. He does not like getting dressed after bathtime AT ALL! It is growing ever more impossible to get him to slow down long enough for a diaper change any time of day; but, after the bath is truly the worst one. Why? Who knows. But, he crawls off with the towel wrapped around him...
...He rounds the corner and then looks for me to come after him....

Although some nights I wish bathtime weren't such a rodeo, I have to say that when I look back on it, it really is pretty fun. Now, here it is, captured, so that I can look back on this and remember just how much fun it is tomorrow night when I am pulling out my hair and wrangling Baby O;-)

0 comments: