Sunday, August 31, 2008

New shoes, new seat, what a weekend

I went to put Baby O's Chucks on him the other day and they wouldn't go?!? So, I decided it was time for some new shoes. Grammie suggested that I take O with me to try them on. I thought she was nuts...how can I get this guy to stay still and try on shoes? I do well to get a pair on him in 10 minutes at the beginning of the day... Plus, he should only need one size bigger. Right? Wrong. I did get O to try on shoes and the size 3 wouldn't go either. Hmmm. The Stride Rite lady measured little man...he needs a 4. Wow. Glad we tried them on (next time I will listen, Grammie). So, O got a pair of Stride Rites that are really cute. And, a new pair of Chucks....red Chucks! As a side note, I have to say that he looks so grown up in this photo...
Baby O also moved up into his new car seat. The old one was great (thank you G-ma and Aunt Dona). But, it was time for O to sit up higher to see out of the window. And...for me to not even think about carrying him in the car seat anymore. Seriously...he is so big now! O LOVES his new seat. He can look out of the back and side windows and he isn't as reclined in this one. Yay for new seats!
Paw Paw Mc and Grammie came this weekend--Daddy Q was out of town. Thank you so much for coming. I needed so much sleep I've no idea how the weekend would have gone if you weren't here. Thank you for letting me sleep!

We also drove to see Papa Tex today for his birthday. Happy B-day, Papa Tex!

1 comments:

Kristie said...

Cutter just moved up in his car seat also! He loves being able to sit up higher. The only thing he doesn't like is that there are no toys to play with, but we are making do with some other things. We were going to try and make it to the play date but I have to work, one of these days we will get back into going! Hope that ya'll are doing well, baby O is getting so big too! Time is flying by so fast! Take care! ~Kristie