Friday, August 29, 2008

Busy Boys!

This afternoon, Baby N's mom and I decided it was a good day for some indoor playtime. The boys may not mind the 95 degree weather, but we sure do! We took the boys to a mall in the area and let Baby N run around while Baby O pulled up on everything (including other moms...btw, I never know whether to run over and get him and risk insulting the mom like I don't want my child to touch her to rescue her from having a baby that isn't hers tugging on her arm, or let him be knowing that I don't mind when other babies crawl on me?!?). Baby O will go up to anyone that is nearby if he wants to stand up.

Baby N hardly stopped, but I did catch him still enough for a good shot during one moment...

The play area has a giant picnic table cloth that is squishy and fun topped with super soft food products! It was really neat.
There are items that O can pull up on and watch the bigger kids run around...
Things that Baby N can climb on and be taller...
Lots of room to crawl around...
...and other kids to watch. There was a little girl doing hopscotch across this squishy receipt. The boys were fascinated. Baby N was trying to figure out how she was doing it and Baby O was interested because Baby N was.
Thanks for a fun afternoon!

0 comments: