Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Funny Bone & Christmas Cookies

Looks like the littlest Quinlan has a funny bone, too! Lately, his sense of humor is shining. Last night in the bathtub with Owen, he would lift his little arm up, splash his brother, and then break out in giggles. Today, he would work to catch my attention and then, when I looked over, stick his tongue out at me and giggle. And then, tonight as I was rocking him to bed, he smiled from behind his pacifier and launched it right at me--followed by big smiles and giggles from our funny guy. After he did it about 10 times in a row, I thought I should video it to share.

As an aside, you will find that he is not a big "on camera" performer....just like his brother. This is just a sample of what he was really doing in person. Oh, and the very end is just icing on the cake...the big 'un wanting in on the action and then, as per usual, not performing when the red "video in progress" light comes on. Oy.

Enjoy!

Last Saturday night, we went to a really amazing Christmas party that was hosted by our friend's daughter. Santa, the Grinch, and a ReinSteer were there to entertain the kids. But, the best parts as far as Owen was concerned were the cookie decorating stations and the art easel set up in the living room!
I thought since he enjoyed decorating the cookies so much, that he could do some at home.
So...Betty Crocker slice and bake + 8 minutes in the oven = fun!
He was so proud of his work!

Mmmm.

0 comments: