Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Whaaaaatttt???????

We woke up to snow this morning. I looked at the forecast on WeatherBug last night before bed and it didn't mention this... How fun.

The first thing Owen wanted to do was to go outside and see Choo-Choo. So I bundled him up and put on a sweater and shoes and we went. He wasn't too sure about the white stuff; so, I was only able to put him down long enough for one picture. This one.
Poor cold choo choo. I went back out a few minutes later and knocked the snow off of him. Gerard wanted to send me with a broom to knock it off all of the flowers, too. Our poor front yard will not likely fare well. Boo hoo.

Can you guess what the next thing Owen wanted to do on the first snow day of the season was? I bet not. He wanted to keep wearing his jacket and eat a Popsicle. He has had two this morning.
Strange kid; but, we'll keep him!
Happy Snow Day, Y'all!!


0 comments: