Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Today.

Owen got to bounce around with is friends, Cutter and Parker, today! Owen had fun with them; but, he really, really wanted "Mama Slide?", "Mama Jump?", and "Baby Iam Come Ere.".
Baby Liam got to hang out with his cutie-pie girl friend, Gracie. She is a doll...isn't she? Kristie was asked if they were twins...uh, no.

I think Owen's favorite part was sliding with Mama. Kristie got a shot of the three of us coming down the slides. Yay! Liam looks a little freaked...maybe that's why he took a 3.5 hour nap today!
Owen wore his big boy underwear at the bounce house. I was a nervous wreck; but, he didn't want to wear the pull up and I didn't want his confidence to suffer. He did it, though! He told me he needed to potty once while we were there AND he went. Good job! But, the funniest potty training moment of the morning follows....
Owen using the port-a-potty that I set up in the back of the car. He sat here and waved bye to his friends.
Is that not the funniest darn thing ever?
This afternoon, Owen wanted to play choo choos on our balcony. We very, very seldom go out there. Liam is wondering what the heck we are up to.
He had fun with his outdoor track he build. But........he didn't want to bring the choo-choos back inside....see?
Just cause I think they are cute....a couple more potty training photos...
I only thought it was bad when Owen refused pants. Tonight? He didn't want clothes AT ALL.
I do believe that my Naked Cowboy is cuter than the one in Time Square. Agree?

0 comments: