Sunday, September 27, 2009

Liam's Baptism

Today was a very special day for our little family. Here are some photos from his big day.

Liam talking to Pa before the service.
The baptism followed Children's Time...Owen and Noble are usually in Sunday School during the church service. Today, they went to the children's sermon for the first time ever. When it was time to hold hands and pray...they did. It was so cute! Erin was awesome getting them to sit and listen the whole time!


Pastor Tom baptising my sweet boy, Liam David. Liam was getting fussy just before time for Pastor Tom to take him from me. He melted into Pastor Tom's arms and did awesome the whole time he had him.




This afternoon, I attempted to photograph Liam in his baptism outfit. I got one shot, and then...
he cried....
...and fell asleep.

In 15 years when he asks me why I have more photos of Owen than of him, I have a show and tell for him!! He was worn out!

1 comments:

Rob and Leah said...

What a special day! I love the picture of Owen and his friend going up for the children's sermon.