Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Yesterday was Zoo Day!

Yesterday, I took the boys to the zoo.

Well...me and about seven of my closest mama-friends! We had quite a group. This is about 60% of it! I told one of the moms that we probably need a name for our "organization." I am finding a lot of stay at home mom friends....that's for sure!! Lucky to have these ladies, to say the least!
Here's Liam chillin' in the stroller. He was so happy not being in the car seat. Owen loves looking over at him from time to time when he was in there with him. You see, most of the time, Liam was being held by another mom...this boy gets his way with the ladies, that's for sure!

We didn't see many animals. It was hot and they were in their enclosures. The Dallas Zoo is pretty bad for seeing zoo animals. Go figure. They need to step it up a notch. This giraffe was the most exciting part for Owen..not really, but darn close.

Me and the boys in front of a real giraffe that came to say hi!

After lunch, we went to the children's zoo. The animals weren't out there either... So, Owen entertained himelf on the jumping challenge.
How far can you jump, Owen?Uhhh....'bout as far as a flea according to the sign on the post by ya, hun. Oh well...its somethin' and he looked oh-so-cute doing it over and over again!

The highlight of the trip, for me, was getting my boys into the photobooth! I look forward to lots more of these before the boys leave for college ;-)

We had fun. It was really good to see Cutter and meet Gracie! Looking forward to a future playdate with those two!!!

0 comments: