Monday, August 10, 2009

just another monday...

well...hello from the crazy quinlan house. what a day. we really didn't do much...so, why am I so worn out? I'll introduce you to two reasons:
Meet Owen. 19 months going on 19 years. This little dude is busy, busy, busy. He knows exactly what he wants to do, when he wants to do it, how he wants to do it, and that he doesn't need help from mama. that creates a few meltdowns here and there...but, we get through them.

Meet Liam. He says "hi, I'm new here... been here six weeks today, in fact." This little one is either sleeping or starving! he wakes up and wants milk...stat. He has the most darling little smile that melts your heart...the converse of that is his wail. Wow!!! If you were anywhere near my house this evening from about 6:30 - 7:30...you know what I'm talking about!
***********
But really...it isn't that loud all of the time! The rest of the time is fun and games....
Games like this...
Owen is working on dribbling a basketball.
He is pretty good at it and can keep it going for 3-4 bounces.
****************
And, 'cause my family requested more of the boys in motion...another video. Here is a 3 1/2 minute look into our Monday.

Fun times I tell ya!

0 comments: