Wednesday, June 3, 2009

17 months old tomorrow...

My sweet baby boy will be 17 months old tomorrow. I can't believe this month has come. It is his last month as an only child...his last month as my baby. There are so many moments that I look at him and think that even though he can do so much and acts so "grown up" he is still such a baby. Last night, for instance, he woke at 4AM, I went to his room, picked him up, and he fell instantly back to sleep in my arms. His little face is just the same as it was when he was 17 days old...can't believe sometimes he is 17 months old.

I love this little boy so very much! I can't wait to see what a great big brother he will be and watch him interact with his little brother or sister. He is such a happy, easy-going dude. I am so blessed to have him. I am on pins and needles waiting meet Q2 later this month, but plan on savoring every second that I have one-on-one with my first born for the next 26 days!!
On another note...we have started attending story time on Wednesdays with our friends, N, Parker, and Emma. Don't they look so sweet, attentive, and innocent?

Too bad this only lasted for one story {which, btw, was a HUGE improvement from last week}. After this, Owen walked around the store collected "Melmo" books and stuffed animals and bringing them over to me. Every once in a while he would glance in the direction of the teacher reading the book....I guess that kinda counts ;-)

0 comments: