Sunday, June 28, 2009

What we today: the day before Owen becomes a big brother...

Today was a busy day!! I was working hard to keep my mind occupied! It is the strangest thing to KNOW you are having a baby TOMORROW! Oh My!

Today is my mom and G-ma's birthday--happy birthday to you both! I sure wish I had Baby Q2 today so that he/she could share this day with you. But, tomorrow is pretty darn close!!

Grammie was up with Owen this morning and I got to sleep in until 10AM! That was quite a treat. We gave Owen his morning snack, and then he was down for a nap. I did two loads of laundry, packed my bag for the hospital, baked cookies, and made my grocery list (decided I should buy food for Owen, Grammie, and Daddy Q to have this week)!

Once Owen woke up, he had another snack. Then, we delivered 4th of July decorations for the upcoming neighborhood parade to a neighbor, a book to a friend, went to Babies R Us for a few last minute items, went to the grocery store, and finally, to Sonic Happy Hour!

Tonight, I cooked chicken tikka masala for mom for her birthday--that was so yummy and took up some time! After dinner, we went for a swim with Mimi and her girls!


Then, it was off to bed for Owen. A chat on the phone with Erin. Birthday cake and presents with Grammie. And, this blog post!
So, this is the last post until Baby Q2 is here!!! We are off to the hospital at 7AM tomorrow morning. Will update as soon as I am able!!

0 comments: