Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's a Boy!

Liam David Quinlan is here! He was born on Monday, June 29th at 11:59 AM. He weighs 7 pounds 1 ounce and is 19 inches long!

He looks just like Owen when he was born...except Liam has blonde hair (Owen had much darker hair at birth). The baby is awesome. Owen is doing so good and immediately asks for "baby" when he walks into our room. I, on the other hand, am not doing so well, yet. I am up and about and not too sore from surgery, but have been running a fever, have high pulse, and high blood pressure. I feel really tired and sick. They are running tests to see if I have an infection of some sort.

Here are a few pictures of our family of four!

Liam David...

Liam and Mama Q.

Liam and Daddy Q.

Mama Q with her boys....

I am in love with these boys! We'll have tons of fun; I just know it!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!!!! What a great looking baby and what a nice, sweet big brother!

Hope you start feeling better soon, Sarah!

The Tenner Family said...

He is a doll!! Congratulations!! I'll be praying for a speedy recovery for you too. Hope you get to feeling better ASAP!

See you at SoccerTots tomorrow?! (note the sarcasm!) :)

Rob and Leah said...

Congrats! He is gorgeous. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Lindsey Goodwin said...

He is so cute! I hope you are okay....get better soon.

The Rausch Family said...

Too cute for words! Your boys are dolls! Can't wait for Rider to meet them! I'll be 38 weeks Saturday and I've reached my limit!