Sunday, June 7, 2009

Spent Saturday with Some Butterflies

Friday night, Daddy Q and I decided to take the little man to see the butterfly exhibit at a nearby museum. He has been chasing them around our yard; so we thought he might like this. We invited Mr. N to join us. There were a few animals to see, too. I thought I might get cute pictures of the boys...wrong. I would have to have been IN the cages to get a good shot.

But, here are a few from the day, just so I can have pictures in the blog post!

N checking out some "mice." Anything that even somewhat resembled a mouse was, indeed, declared to be such by N. Even if the "mouse" was bigger than a raccoon! Too funny.

Owen showing N a "burrrr" {that's Owen for "bird"}.

N showing Owen a butterfly!

And, the grand finale! I wanted a picture of the two of them...just one?!?! Yeah, right. Here are both boys NOT looking at the camera.

This one did me in...this is when I decided to put the camera away and just enjoy the boys!

0 comments: