Monday, June 8, 2009

Lest you think he is always cooperative...

I realized this afternoon that it has been a long while since you got to see Owen in action! He is doing so many cute things these days...you really are due for a video. Or, so I thought. Owen, apparently, had some other things in mind.

All afternoon as he played and performed his normal cuteness, I would remind myself to run get the video camera. Once I did...he quit "performing". Seriously? He reacted like I was off my rocker to even suggest that he throw the ball for "Bubba" to fetch, squeal in delight when she did, and then hold out his two little hands in front of him {as though waiting for bread at communion}, bouncing at the knee and laughing--begging "Bubba" to give the ball back to him. The only word to describe the scene...adorable. Owen is the one and only reason that Bubba still calls our house her home {gosh, that dog barks a lot}. But...when I get the camera out...well, its pretty uneventful...you'll see...its the clip at the end.

As for the first clip...well, this is really embarrassing ;-) You would think that I am making up the things that he does and can do.... just watch...and feel free to laugh at me. I know Owen was ;-)

0 comments: