Friday, July 31, 2009

Back in the 'swim' of things...

Owen & Liam had a super fun swim date this morning! Here's the line up: Noble w/ Liam, Owen, Parker, and Austin. These boys had a blast!

Owen taking in the scene from the safety of his wagon! I decided it was easier to pack the wagon full of everything I needed for these boys than any other way of transport that I could come up with. So...the wagon piled in the car, too! Upon arrival, Megan asked if the key to handling two kids is a wagon...I think, "yes"!!
Liam posing in the wagon for a pre-first-swim photo! He borrowed his swimwear from Austin...thank you!!
Me and my two boys!!! Liam seemed to enjoy his first dip in the pool! I think I have another water-lover on my hands!! If so, then next summer will be so much fun!!

Owen heading over for a pool-side snack.

Noble loving on Liam. Noble is facinated with Liam. He spent a good bit of the play date hanging out with the littlest guy! When we decided to head over to the park, Noble wanted to confirm that Liam was coming, too, before he decided whether he would go. Liam will have two big boys looking out for him on the playground when he gets bigger... lucky fellow!

Owen watching Noble watching Liam ;-) At least Owen doesn't mind sharing his baby! Owen did head over right after this to give Liam a hug, but then returned to snacks. Priorities, people!

Austin pulling Parker and Noble in the wagon.

Owen in the swing. He loves to swing. He stays in the swing about 40% of the time we are at the park. Even when all of his friends are gathered around doing other things. It will be fun when he is big enough to go on his own power so I can swing with him...I love the swings, too!!

Liam having a post-swim snooze in the shade. The wagon proved to be a useful bassinet, too!

What a super fun morning!!!

0 comments: