Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Getting back in the swing of things....

Literally! Owen enjoyed pushing Liam in his swing, and Liam didn't seem to mind too much that big brother thought he should go just a little higher than the swing does on its own. I think Liam is going to be a go with the flow guy just like Owen is! Phew!

Yesterday, the boys and I spent some time up in the playroom while Daddy Q napped. I got to get a feel for what my life will be like juggling the two boys! During our time together, I worked some more on a photo of them both....this one is okay!
This one...not so much. Owen just loves him so much! He wanted to hug and hug and hug little Liam.

Liam doing his tummy time while big brother Owen played in the background.

Owen colored a circle yesterday! He pointed to it and told me it was a "basketball." I have to say, I think that is pretty cool for a dude his age! I was quite impressed. The doc told me to make sure that Owen keeps on getting stimulated to continue appropriate development... check! ;-)
Liam napping! Aren't you jealous of how relaxed he looks? No worries about work, when to start dinner, etc...
Daddy Q and I took Owen to Gymboree on Tuesday. Here they are during bubble time...Owen has his arms back asking, "Where did they [the bubbles] go?"

Parachute time with Daddy Q.
Just a pic of Liam from his Birth Day that I uploaded from my iPhone that I hadn't posted, but really like!
That's it for now!!

0 comments: