Monday, July 13, 2009

I would have never guessed it was possible...

...for a baby to grow 2 inches in 6 days. But, Liam did. I watched them measure him last Tuesday and I watched again today. The baby that was 19" long last week, is 21" long today! Those 8 ounces he gained over the last 6 days went to make him taller!

Wow, SuperBaby!!!

Still trying to get a shot of the two of them...too bad Owen was so tired...those fingers...I can't use that in a birth annoucement. If only Liam was "Gig-ing 'Em"....then, maybe I would have had my photo!Owen being silly. One of the things Owen and I do to amuse him when I am occupied with Liam is play "up, down". The game consists of Owen laying on his back and lifting himself up and down as I say them...this is "down" after being "up".

Uncle Ben with Baby Liam.

Grammie with her two grandsons! Thank you for all of the help these last 4...count them...four....weekends! What on earth will I do while you are in Alaska!! Enjoy it! You deserve a break after chasing Owen around and cooking and cleaning for the Quinlans!
That's all for now...I am off to bed!

1 comments:

Kristie said...

Owen is reading one of Cutter and I's FAVORITE books!! We love Brown Bear, Brown Bear and Cutter picks it out every night almost!!