Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I was trying to set aside a few minutes...

...for Liam's first bath. His umbilical cord stump came off on Monday...so, little dude was good to go as soon as I was. I just couldn't find a spare few minutes. Then, Tuesday afternoon, Liam told me it was definitely time.

So...2 projectile poops and 1 whiz in his face later...{which, btw, occurred all in about 2 minutes flat}...I had Liam in the bathtub.

Little dude was so happy to be getting cleaned up that he didn't fuss one bit! Here he is all squeeky clean! Thank you to Lisa for the cute bath towel!!!



Tuesday night, Liam must have been starving. Little man ate off and on for about 3 hours straight! Dona and Hunter tried to give me a few moments to myself by keeping him content enough not to cry. They succeeded in granting me about a 15 minute break. That's talent. When this guy wants to eat, he let's the whole house know!!! Owen's new phrase when Liam cries is "uh oh, baby." That's right..."uh oh...baby is not happy!!"
Just a sweet one I snapped this evening while the little guy was sleeping. love him!!

There are no pictures of Owen in this one...I promise not to make a habit of that!

0 comments: