Friday, July 24, 2009

Getting so big so fast....

I finished reading through the Parent's Handbook for Owen's Mother's Day Out program that starts in September. I can't beleive September will be here in six weeks or so...unreal how time flies! Anyhow, he needs a toddler backpack and lunch sack. So...Mama Q got on the internet to find the perfect ones for Owen. They arrived today!

Owen put the lunch sack over his shoulder and said "Bye, bye, Mama" then walked to the door. I think he is copying what I do when we leave (grab the diaper bag and tell him to say good bye to Bubba, DaDa, whatever..."). Anyway. It made me chuckle and, at the same time, wish that he wasn't getting so big so fast....




Here is a random shot from while we were out playing with sidewalk chalk.
Off to care for Liam who I hear calling me!

0 comments: