Monday, July 6, 2009

Liam is one week old...already!...

Grammie and I got Liam's newborn scale photo yesterday! Little man has already re-gained enough to hit his birth weight again! I didn't have to photo shop the scale like I did on Owen's ;-)

Owen wanted in on the action....and Grammie snapped a photo. Too cute, Punkadoo!

Today, I tried and tried to get a photo of the boys together. Boy, this is going to be tough! Owen is so wanting to help and love on his brother that he won't just "sit and pose". Imagine that....an 18 month old that won't sit still!?!?! Whenever Owen first notices that I am holding bay-bee he sits on the floor, holds his little arms out, and says "bay-bee" for me to put Liam in his arms. Problem is, his hugs are a little too tight, his pats a little too strong, and his kisses a little too forced for Liam to feel comfy cozy with big bro. Poor guys....it won't be long before more of a balance between them is achieved.

Liam on his one-week old birthday givin' a wink to all of the ladies!

Owen...18 months and already so big! I love this little fella more than words can say!

Liam expressing his hunger to mama. Boy, can this boy eat! I know I called Owen "Piglet" in these early days. Where Owen was a piglet, Liam is a full on P.I.G. {although, I am not calling him that...yet!}.

Tomorrow, both boys have doctor appointments...can't wait to share the stats with ya!!

0 comments: