Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Liam is one month old today!!!!

I cannot believe that it is July 29th already and that my baby boy is one whole month old! Liam had a very fussy day today. He was either sleeping (which he did do a lot) or crying. So, sadly {pun intended} the scale photo is true-to-the-day.


This month, he has gained a whopping 3 pounds!! He weighs in at 10 pounds and 2 ounces. His brother was 10 pounds 12 ounces. So...Liam is gaining on him! They are only 10 ounces apart now--at birth, there were 12 ounces between them. Go Liam Go!!!


We were able to "celebrate" Liam's 1 month birthday with some quality one-on-one time together from 1:30 - 5:00 am this morning ;-) See how sleepy he isn't in the photo below? I should have turned the camera on myself so that you could see the contrast?

Liam is the sweetest little baby and just melts my heart. Liam is a snuggle bug. This little one loves to be cuddled and will cry just 'cause he wants to be held. Owen....he only cried if he was hungry. Once full, he could do with or without you. He was content to lay on an activity mat, in a bouncer, in the Boppy, you name it. Not Liam. Maybe Liam knows he is Baby Number 2 and is looking out for himself and claiming mama time...

Liam loves his baths. I let him stay in there just as long as he likes. It must be nice to have that diaper off!! I have been giving him one every evening since he enjoys them so much.

Liam has one of the two cutest pouty faces I've ever seen ;-)

He has started really tracking faces. He looks me in the eye and coos....it is really cute. He has started trying to watch Owen dart around...Owen is a bit to fast for him ;0

Liam is a wiggle worm. This kid moves! If the positioner isn't in the bed, he will not be found in the same place I left him. Never! During tummy time, he scoots. Seriously...he crawls like a crab. Owen didn't crawl 'til he was 6 or 7 months old ;-) Go Liam Go!

I love this little man so much!!! He is such a joy and has made our family more complete.

While Liam was turning one month old, big brother Owen was shooting some hoops. This kid has some serious skills. I mean...look at his follow through?

and his reach!


Poor kid...he probably won't be tall enough to land a basketball scholarship at a good school....darn genetics.

0 comments: