Thursday, July 16, 2009

lovin' his little brother...

I have gotten a lot of comments on how much Liam looks like Owen. Especially with regard to the B&W photo I posted in my bathtime post. Just for fun...here is each boy at 2 weeks old....

Liam @ two weeks old...
Owen @ two weeks old...
Tonight, Owen went over to Mimi's to spend some time with her and Stephanie. Liam and I went over to pick big brother up and hung out for a while. Owen wanted to hold his "bay-bee"; so, he did! Here are a few photos that Stephanie captured tonight...

Owen & Liam.
Owen giving Liam a kiss...so sweet!

Owen sharing his "agua" with Liam.

I am so happy that Owen loves his little brother so much! I think that Liam will be shocked when he is older to see all of the things that Owen did with him while he was a sleeping newborn ;-)

This afternoon, Aunt Dona and Hunter gave me a huge treat for a new mom of 2! I got to go and get a mani/pedi! It was absolute bliss!!!!! While I was out, they gave Liam his first bottle. Pics of that coming as soon as I get them off of Hunter's camera! Thank you so much for the treat! I totally enjoyed myself!!!

When I returned, they took Owen to the pool. Here's the little guy eating a Popsicle while waiting to leave!!! He had a blast!
Owen is going away with Aunt Dona and Hunter for the weekend to see Grammie and Paw Paw Mc! Wish them luck with him and me luck with going 3 days without him! I will miss my little man!!!

0 comments: