Monday, January 3, 2011

Gavin @ 1 month old

Baby Gavin is one month old today!!! He has been very busy growing over the last few weeks!! As you can see, he is becoming a chunky monkey! According to my scale, he is now 7 pounds 8 ounces! Woo-wee! We will see what the Doctor's scale says on Wednesday (the big boys have their 18 mo and 3 yr appts then, and I will ask them to weigh Gavin).

He is still just the quietest, calmest baby I have ever had before ;-) He does wake up 4-5 time each night to eat; but, that's okay...he needs to grow!
He stays awake most of each morning and evening. It makes it hard to manage breakfast/shower and then hard to manage dinner/bath time; but, that's okay. He's fun to hang out with ;-) Tonight will be my first evening with them completely on my own...pray for me!

I love his newly chunky cheeks and thighs! Love his smell. Love how he looks my way when I am talking. Just love HIM!!
I enjoy him soooo much!! I am savoring every single moment with him!!
Be sure to scroll down to see Liam's belated 18 month old post! A 3 year old post for owen comes tomorrow....my boys are growing before my eyes!!

1 comments:

Rob and Leah said...

so precious. he's adorable! I loved Liam's post too. What sweet boys.